Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Little Update Never Hurt Anyone...

Hello everyone. I hope this finds you all in great health and even better spirits. But I just wanted to take a little time and let everyone know about a few new things on the blog. As the title says, a little update never hurt anyone, lol. For starters, I took the time of updating some older entries. When I was first creating the blog I was uploading so much stuff, that I didn't take the time to include my commentary with every piece. So I've been slowly going back to try and remedy that. I like to include my commentary with each entry, and also an image that I feel encapsulates the overall theme/mood of the piece. So I can kind of give you all some insight into what and why behind each poem I've written. So hopefully it will add to your experience when reading. Because while I wouldn't want to intrude on your interpretation of each piece and what it means to you, I just like being open and sharing with you all. But here's a list of what's new on the blog...



And there it is folks. That's what new around the place. Hopefully you all will check it out.

-Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment