Thursday, November 20, 2014

At The Point Of Convergence

"At The Point Of Convergence."


Words are often unspoken.
In light of pain, in light of loss.
In the shadow of desperation.
At the spot marking convergence, for the two roads that cross.
Right or left?
A myriad of possibilities.
When viewed through a quantum mechanical lens.
Things that will be done for eternity collide with things that have not yet begun.
Despite reaching this point in eternity.
And here i stand.
At this point of convergence.
One road leads to the great wide open.
I heard that in a pop song once.
The other?
I'm not exactly sure.
Besides the taunting sign that reads, "obstruction ahead,"
I see no indication of what I suspect to be perilous.
But what if that road leads to you?
If it did, it would be far worth the risk.
But this is life. There are no guarantees.
Hell, does it even matter anymore?
You see the world through rose-colored glasses, babe.
These gorgeous hues and enlightened point of views lay down for you like lovers.
But that tint distorts your view of me.
It's like I was never there at all.
What are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment