Sunday, November 2, 2014

Inscription Addict



There is a burning in my veins
Like my blood is at a boil
Confused, distraught, forgotten.
Such is the state that I'm ins.
Knowing that if you had a name
I would curse it twenty times
While wishing my words were blades
That stabbed you to the rhythm of rhymes.
But that would be cruel.
As cruel as this circus we call a life
With ringleaders that boast of juggling
As if it were likely to impress
Why don't they trapeze without a net
And I'll applaud when they make a mess
Yes! You're a spot! A stain!
A pool of wasted red!
My, that was delightful darling,
It's about time you used your head.
A picture perfect landing,
After acting like a magician waving wands
But the sorry life you'd been leading
Is only worthy of the bronze.
But who am I kidding?
I wouldn't even have a place
At the podium with levels
I'm too busy feeding my demons
Until they grow into devils
So they can sit on my shoulders
Like the weight of the world
And they can point out the whores around me
Masquerading as girls
Who are begging for mates that share half their souls
Yet they still fall for the villains
And let them fill up their holes
But really, who gives a fuck?
I sure no longer do
Hell, now that i think about it
I would lie in the hopes of fucking them too
Make it hard, push it deep, and make sure it's brief
Then I'll just be on my way
Feign some sentiment romantic
To assuage their grief and keep the tears a bit
Since they get so emotional
Over the least little thing
But get excited like children
When it's chocolate you bring
But beneath that sweet exterior
Lies a hate that is sour
And it's becoming more potent
With each passing hour
But make no mistake,
I am not the broken man I was
I am the titan on the shore
Whose emotions churn like waves
And my pen is like the trident
That makes the tide become my slaves
And i used to want to drown you in them.
To suffocate you with a love
That would make it hard to breathe
Now the slightest glimpses of your faces
Have inspired me to seethe.
You're all fucking nothing.
Meaningless to most.
Once everything to me
How fucking pathetic
Could one shallow person be
Don't you dare to speak a word
Before i squeeze your throat to kill the sound
And laugh as you're clutching at your neck
While rolling back and forth, in pain on the ground.
Cause the deception of your perception
Cast a shadow on my point of view.
But I'd rather throw sharpened blades,
If I want to make my one point or two.
Hit or miss, little priss.
Better cover up your parts.
Cause spades can pierce the diamonds,
In possession of weaker hearts.
But my regards to your cards,
It seems you went and played them well.
But I'm laughing while I'm whispering,
"Fuck you," is the only tale I wanna tell.
It sucks to be you. And sucks to be me.
If we find another imbecile,
I'll carve a line through all three.
"Tic, tac, and toe,
tried their best but had go."
Is what the tombstone will read,
After the supposed pastor,
Does his dog and pony show.
But i would rather be the ash, you placed inside a jar.
So if you'd need a line, you wouldn't have to reach as far.
As you did when I lived,
And pretended you cared.
So I wrote this kamikaze style,
Just so I could go out with some flair.
Cause to me this life is pointless, yet people tell me to pray.
But I'd rather piss in the wind, when it was blowing my way.
Cause i don't believe in god, to me it's nothing more than myth
That poor, simple people keep treating like a form of gift
And I don't want their advice, so I spit on well wishes.
I'm just hollow and alone, with a disposition that's vicious.
So this goes out to the addicts, that hang on my words.
This is the inscription, each one of you deserves.
You're such worthless junkies, I know that each of you binge.
So it's time i gave in, and helped you feed your syringe.
And the fire in my eyes, will help to heat the spoon.
Until the words turn to liquid, don't you move it too soon.
Then we can tie your arm, until it points out a vein.
Then once I'm inside you, you better not complain.
Cause you felt the love of a titan, mixed with old testament hate.
So enjoy every fucking thing, that I've placed on your plate.
Since you never would love me, and only would curse me.
It's time you got on your knees, and did more than beg for my mercy.
Use those pretty lips that pray, to take more than pain away.
And maybe I'll write you an ark, to survive this flood here today.
Otherwise you'll drown, and dip below the once-referenced waves
That are filling up your world, like the six feet in graves...

No comments:

Post a Comment