Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Silence Considered Golden

"A Silence Considered Golden."


Silence is considered golden, by those considered poor.
For what was said and said again, should not be stated more.
But when a lack of sound is all you have, does this fact deliver bliss?
Or does it only amplify the painful truth, knowing there's a certain sound you miss?
Something like those three certain words, or the echoes of laughter when it's true.
Things ingrained into your memories, and have now become a part of you.
And yet I fear this state I'm in, is due to words of rage.
That would culminate and overflow, until they rhymed upon a page.
But my gift is just a blessed curse, that helps to drive a wedge between.
Myself and the golden one, who once danced inside my dreams.
Or if you're asking me at this present time, that is how it seems...

No comments:

Post a Comment