Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Internal Whirlwind

"Internal Whirlwind"
2011

This maybe the first of many things you wish I never said.
And this maybe the first of many lines you wish you never read.
But if I were to waste another second, thinking how you felt.
That would be just another blow, my pathetic heart was dealt.
Because I no longer give a fuck, about anything at all.
I would help you climb the highest tower, then watch you as you fall.
Or better yet, I'd help you build an ark, and bring the animals around.
Then I would gladly crash the boat, so your God could see us drown.
See, I want to suffocate the world, and hear it breathe it's last.
To make every single future, become a present form of past.
I'd put a pillow on the face, of every crying clown or mime.
And put their body in the imaginary box, they would've built in time.
For this world is more fucked up than my thoughts, but that you already knew.
And you all care less than me, which is proven by the nothing that you do.
Murder dominates the region, and recession dominates the news.
But most of us far too busy, shopping for an expensive pair of shoes.
Trying to have someone's name across our chest, or a name across our ass.
To prove to the person next to us, that we are in a higher kind of class.
And we worry about other's lives, thanks to trashy magazines
But then we scream until we bleed, when our hidden dirt is seen.
For the skeletons we bury deep, are often uncovered first.
And the ones we never hide at all, seem to truly be the worst.
But my apathy is a result, of a bitter state of mind.
And thanks to people like you, there's not a better state to find.
'Cause we ignore African genocide, so what if it's plenty more who died
We're far too busy watching Idol, even though it's just karaoke glorified.
And I wish BP would've dumped their oil, square on the Jersey Shore.
So I could light a match on pathetic flesh, and watch it burn some more.
I wish Mother Nature would destroy this planet, before humans ever do.
So as the skies begin to fall, I can ask who have they been praying to.
Since there were no men with horns, riding a different colored horse.
Human beings raped the world, and now our pennance took its' course.
So let every tree begin to burn, and let every sky be filled with smoke.
So I can laugh until I cry, as I watch the self-righteous cry and choke.
Then as they gasp for air, I'll place my hands around their necks.
And ask them if they now regret, cashing other people's checks.
You can thank dirivitives for success, loopholes for your early deaths.
And you forget about the pearly gates, preceeded by the pearly steps.
There's only flames and agony for you, and I hope the same for me.
So after all your posturing is done, you can see, you're not better off to be.
Then I'll lean over and say, fuck your entire life my friend.
I wasn't there when you were born, but I'm sure glad I got to see you end.
And fuck everything you loved, and God bless everything you hate.
Because if something doesn't kill you now, I guess your God is patient enough to wait.
But instead of the New Testament kind of God, I'd seek the chapters in the front.
So you could see a meaner form of deity, who would give you not what you want,
But that in which, you pathetic, self-serving, life-destroying motherfuckers need.
And you would deserve every bit.
And I would hope He would never quit.
Because with every form of smite, or flash of lightning's light
I would be borderline-orgasmic, knowing that YOU were finally suffering.
But hey, that's what makes me, me.
And I curse who or whatever made you, you.
And I hope this makes you hate me, friend.
Because that will just give me an excuse to say, "well, fuck you too."
And yet you should make no mistake, it's not just you I hate.
I just start foaming at the mouth, when given time to contemplate.
See, I hate every single feature, that's on my fucked up face.
From every blackhead across my nose, to the fact I take up too much space.
But nobody gives a a second glance, and who could blame them in the least.
With so many beauties in the world, who cares about a fucking beast?
Growing longer hair to hide the flaws, that more than I can see.
Instead of daydreaming like a fool, thinking how sweet this life can be.
Because daydreams are fleeting lies, that we are told by self.
And I had to release in this internal whirlwind upon the world,
because it's just not good for my depleting health.

No comments:

Post a Comment