Friday, November 16, 2012

The Living Need



"The Living Need"
2011

The vivid visions of a vixen's virtue
Have perplexed greater men than me
But to surely savor her striking splendor
Would prove that greater men could be
Capable of restraint
And could see without their hands
To just allow their eyes to freely roam
Across our creator's sculpted lands
But me?
I have dreamed too long baby
The want has become a living need
And dare I say that you'll become
The addiction I would die to feed
For my eyes they inhale your grace
While the veins you're swimming through
Say that you will be my drug
And I'll overdose on every inch of you
From the top of your glowing crown
To the bottom of your weary feet
I will caress your shining skin
And I'll sing to the beating heart beneath
And as I taste your sweetened lips
Synapses scream like cannons at my brain
But once my skin would feel your fingertips
I doubt an ounce of me will complain
So caress away darling girl
Feel free to grope each forbidden place
For I long to see that certain look
As it washed across your face
And it's a look that lovers see
When they find the instrument
That will take them to that special place
Where only the Gods should have went
So in closing I will only say a little more
Before my welcome's surely worn
But you should know that you were mine
Since that fateful day you were born
So fear not darling girl
For I too, was made for you
And there is not a soul inside this world
Who could change that point of view
So carry on with your blooming life
And beside you is where I'll be
For on that day, you will realize
Oh, my living need, you're free
You only have to look and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment