Monday, November 12, 2012

Well, So Much For 2010...

Hello everybody...

Clyde here again. Well, it's looking like another year down, lol. I just posted the last entry from my 2010 archive. So hopefully you all have been enjoying walking around in my head for awhile. After re-reading some of the entries as I posted them, I feel like you can definitely see some growth in the material from 2009 into 2010. And for the few that I have ask, fear not, I definitely will be cracking open the 2011 vault and posting the pieces from then. And then after I get the blog all the way up to date, then and only then will I go back before to the archives before '09 and post selected poems. That is of course, if the world doesn't end towards the end of next month, lol. I'm a person who respects other people's cultures, so I definitely have an interest in all things Mayan. But I hope that the "experts" have misread their calendar, lol.

But anyways, enough of my rambling. Thank you all so very much for taking time out of your days to read these things. Knowing somebody will read these words beside myself, is not only refreshing, but it is also potentially sanity-saving.

So thank you all.

Humbly yours,
Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment