Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Silent Death Of Doubts



"The Silent Death Of Doubts"
2011

While staring off in space
The world has stopped its' spin
And the movies in your mind
Have begun their show again
But before I saw your clothing
Take a dive against the floor
I just had this funny feeling
You'd be coming back for more
So I just crossed my fingers
And fronted like I knew
That every time I heard my phone
The text would come from you
Telling me that you were ready
To replay our little scene
After we watched the one or two
That came across our screen
And as the lights began to dim
The dark consumed your frame
I heard your cries for Him
And knew I was to blame
But you can find me guilty
'Cause I'm not innocent
Yet your heaping of this praise
Would suggest I'm Heaven sent
But I'd have to disagree
As we spoke between the strokes
I'm just trying to do the things
That had my demons taking notes
'Cause we made the angels blush
By the time we hit the room
And the sweeter seeds of sin
Already were in bloom
So you can ask for blessings
Or curse me loud and clear
But either way I'm happy
With what we're doing here
And I'm inclined to think
That if you caught your breath
You'd notice that my doubts
Had finally met their death
I see you bite the lips that whisper
Just how you want it next
Implying there's a part of you
Your favorite part of me neglects
But girl, that's not the case
I just love to hear you beg
As you take my nearest hand
Move it further down your leg
And you made it disappear
Beneath the sheets they made to hide
Any pleasant action
That this sinner could provide
And the few kisses that we shared
Were long and passionate
As if we feared the taste
Would be the last we'd get
Because time, it tore apart
The intentions of the night
By using fabled grains of sand
To slowly bring about the light
And so the day began to break
Like a wave across the lake
And in my mind I wondered how
Much more pleasure could you take
Because your legs already trembled
And your arms already shook
And your hair fell upon your face
To conceal your blissful look
And you're barely forming words
I hear you giggle as your breathe
But then you see your watch
And you know I have to leave
So you can ask for blessings
Or curse me loud and clear
But either way I'm happy
With what we're doing here
And I'm inclined to think
That if you caught your breath
You'd notice that my doubts
Had finally met their death...

No comments:

Post a Comment